DetailsPublished: 07 June 2016
Earlybird Registration is now open through 15 June for the CLIVAR Open Science Conference.
The CLIVAR Open Science Conference will take place 18 – 25 September, 2016 in Qingdao, China.
The objectives of the CLIVAR Open Science Conference are to:
- Review progress toward improved understanding of the dynamics, the interaction, and the predictability of the coupled ocean-atmosphere system
- Shape ideas to meet emerging ocean and climate science challenges
- Engage with the future generation of climate scientists
- Identify key climate research and stakeholder issues
- Develop and strengthen collaborations across nations, disciplines and age groups and promote integrative studies
Read more about it on Clivar2016.org